Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well animation work has had both problems (heh i say that as if i dont expect them) however im really beginning to get to grips with the modeling, all be it crudely, it feels like a virtual clay for me now and im able to explore my creative side at last with the crafting of my toons.

Went into a sound booth with Henry (fellow multimedia type fellow), and recoreded the sound for the advert this Friday past...deadlines closing in however and i feel like everything has come at once despite good planning, can never plan for the slowness that occurs when problems arise with having to learn new things into a time bracket...could take me 5 minutes to cure or a few days of reading, researching, and picking everyones brains until they are close to killing me for asking the same things over and over.

Anyhow here is another pic of how my "advert" animation toons are coming along.

No comments: